Thursday, September 28, 2006


Hello Blog Readers!

Here is my youngest, Alex, proudly holding his baseball trophy from this summer. When I was a child, you only had a trophy if the team won something. Now, everyone that participates gets a trophy. What am I talking about, I never played on any kind of a sports team as a child.



And here is a picture of Joseph, who is a year older than Alex, waiting for the bus on the first day of school this fall.






Here is a picture of myself and Dave, ready for Michael Redd's wedding. This is the only time we have dressed up in at least ten years.




Finally, one of Alex with his best friend Owen and our kittens Felix and Fanny.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love it, Domestic Disaster, that you have started your own blog! I hope you enjoy it as much as I have enjoyed mine. What good pictures of your family you put on here!

Jonah especially likes the kitties.

I can't wait to read more about your life...

hillary said...

I agree, Domestic Disaster, it is wonderful that you have started your own blog. I am looking forward to reading more about my sweet cousins and the daily life of a Domestic Disaster (however I think you are far from a disaster).