If you want to know how sick I've been consider these two facts:
I've not eaten chocolate for 7 days
I've not drunk coffee for 5 days
If you know me, that tells you more than any thermometer, blood test, or blood pressure cuff ever could.
All those medical things have not yet figured out what is wrong. Might be tick related, so I'm taking antibiotics, might be a virus (but not flu) that is thankfully running its course, and it might be something else, yet to be determined.
Some quick thoughts
1. Bless family that takes charge when you need them to. Dave was a champ. And Jen stepped in on Saturday and took the boys with her so I could have a quiet house. She doesn't know that I was in tears about an hour before she called 'cause I didn't know how I was going to make it through the day.
2. Food shows on TV are really weird when you aren't eating anything at all. I knew I was starting to feel better when the food made me hungry.
3. My normally disasterish house looks like a tornado hit.
4. The dog could sense I was not myself and didn't beg for a walk.
5. My children knew there was something wrong and begged for all the attention they could get. I resorted to hiding in order to rest.
6. I really hope this is over and that it isn't the start of something nasty. I thought a lot of my friend Lynn Anne and what she has been through the last 12 months. I don't know that I would have the physical or mental stamina.