Thursday, August 20, 2009

The newest member of the family




Announcing the addition of a delightful puppy to our family:

Beebe, aka Princess Beebe, 3 months, 20 lbs.

She is a true delight. She joined our tribe on August 1st. It is clear that she will be a very good companion for all of us. Dave is enjoying short runs with her, I'm enjoying walking with her, while Alex and Joseph have had a good time learning to avoid her playful doggie bites. I can't wait until I trust her enough to let her have the run of the whole house so she can cuddle with the boys by the TV or in the basement. So far, the training process is going well. She has even started bringing her leash to me when she needs to go out... She is learning to "come" "sit" "stay" and "fetch." Shelter says she will end up in the 50-80 lb range.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my she is adorable! congrats on the new member of your family!



Sonja
http:/www.silverriverjewelry.com