Monday, March 19, 2007

Visiting Mom

Joseph and I are driving to Iowa tomorrow to visit Mom. (Yes, Mary Ann--I hear we are having dinner with you on Wednesday!) J-Bear and I have never been on a trip by ourselves. I'm looking forward to it. He is a great traveller. I hope that doesn't change because he will be in the car about 16-18 hours over the next three days. We return on Thursday. I know, I know... but I have too much to do and I don't think I can stay any longer. (That also will probably be enough for me with J-Bear by myself...)

Hopefully I'll remember the camera and have photos to share when we return.

Otherwise I'm cleaning out closets. I'm recognizing that I don't need to save four boxes of old 33's. But I do have a great collection of classical music... There is also no need to save every scrap of paper I touched in grad school No one is ever going to want to study the archeive of my papers. I don't even want to study the archieve of my papers! (Except maybe to laugh at my spelling!!!)

2 comments:

Jerry Grasso said...

I would keep the grad school notes. Toss the 33s. Believe it or not, your kids might want to see your notes in the future.

Maddy said...

I kept the binders from University too - all those hand written notes. when we came out here and I had to throw them all away, it was like opening a vein.