Tuesday, February 10, 2009
A new bear has joined the family. Baby Bear. I made him from the exact same pattern as the fuzzy brown and black bear in the photo. The difference in size is the result of smaller yarn and a smaller hook. The hardest part of the process is sewing all the arms and legs on the body. Making the head and ears is pretty easy, making the pieces is easy. Sewing them all together is tricky. I did the crochet for this one on Sunday, just working off and on as I followed Joseph and Alex around the house as they played... I stuffed, finished, and sewed him together today. It took just about as long!
at 2:19 PM