Thursday, December 17, 2009

Teacher tokens






I won't call them teacher gifts, because it is just a cookie. However, I like to remember all the teachers, aides, therapists, etc. that work with Joseph and Alex each year. For Joseph the list includes 11 names, for Alex 10. We do a gift certificate to Dave's company for the lead teacher for each boy as well.

These photos document the process this year! I had a bit of trouble with the cookies. The first trays were under baked--then I forgot to set the timer for the second set, so they were overbaked. I ended up making a second batch of dough. Now we have extras for ourselves. Dave actually likes these this year. It is the first time in seventeen years he has liked my sugar cookies.

1 comment:

hillary said...

such cute cookies, lora!!! how thoughtful of you.