Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Stress and Dave

Ah--Even the never stressed out Dave can lose it and it is worth a second blog entry on this very busy Wednesday.

I just sent him off to the office--but only after a solid 20 or 30 minutes of speed whining. Peppered with comments like "you know none of this is directed at you." Ah--it was bliss. 99% of the time I'm the one in our relationship venting and whining and telling him that he just needs to listen and not take any responsibility for any of it. I know it is all related to being overworked--but still I marvel at his threshold for stress and pressure. I would NEVER let myself get into the jams he gets himself into because I couldn't take it. He is so relaxed and easygoing all of the time that he just takes on more and more and more 'till finally he has to let off steam. The sad thing is that he will be fine tomorrow, or maybe the day after. It would take me days or weeks to recover and I'd expect to be treated with kid gloves until I did. He ain't perfect, but I count my blessings!

1 comment:

Jerry Grasso said...

Husbands...whaddya gonna do? Take us as we are....