Tuesday, July 29, 2008

New Office

I'm spending the day in my new office--getting ready for the new school year.  I've taken a few weeks off to lick my wounds after giving up my old job, driving the boys to campus for camp, driving back home, and then driving back to campus again to pick them up.  Camp on campus was a great plan when I was planning to be working there every day.  When that plan was scrapped, I discovered the beauty of my own home during the day--empty--completely empty.  

I know I'm having a bout of depression when that just sounds like the absolute best thing in the whole wide world.  My house--empty.  

I'm trying to jump start my entry back into more "normal"  life by visiting the office for the afternoon.  The more I get done in the office NOW the less I'll need to do later, after the boys are back in school--when I won't have to drive to campus every day...  Hmm.... This is the last week of camp.   Do you think I might have figured this one out a bit sooner?  

I've taken a photo with my phone of the office--and I'll post it when I get home.  It will make this a much nicer post.  Every blog post needs a nice photo.  



No comments: