Thursday, June 10, 2010

Little Vacation/Work related trip

I'm off on a little vacation aka work trip. I will be busy from 8 to 5 every day, but free after that. I've loaded the trunk of the car with projects. I'll be curious how much I actually accomplish while I'm away.

No meals to plan, no baths to give, no dishes to wash, no boys to entertain, no hugs, no kisses, no clothes to wash, no beds to make, no one to take care of except me. Sounds a bit like heaven and a bit lonely. I think I'll be really happy to return home to my crazy dysfunctional family. I'm not even gone and I already feel a bit lonely...

Maybe I'm just a bit nervous. We have to share hotel rooms. That could be okay, or it could be not so great. I've never met the person with whom I'll be sharing a room for the next 7 days...

No comments: