Sunday, February 25, 2007

Hoops!!

Any chance I can blog about something other than my kids school problems? I'll try! Maybe Basketball! I've completely ignored the college basketball season so far, but I did sit down to watch Wisconsin and OSU today. Go Bucks! I think I may need to pay attention to March Madness. I've always loved college basketball, and this is the first time in many, many years I didn't go to a single game. I guess that is some indication of just how busy I've been. Anyway, Dave has been going to games with Jospeh or Alex. Joseph LOVES basketball, and Dave enjoys taking him, so I may never get a chance at a live game again.

We also went to the symphony last night. Ah. Culture. The concert was better than I was expecting, so I enjoyed it.

1 comment:

Jerry Grasso said...

I am confused...which is more cultural, the hoops game or the symphony? Which one sells hot dogs?

There you go... :-)